Enjoy these easy Graveyard Mousse Cups, rich in fiber for your Halloween treat. Featuring Gevity Sweet Guts™ and FUNDAY Natural Sweets, they're packed with prebiotic fiber, gluten-free, and dairy-free, with no artificial sweeteners.
RECIPE BY - (Emma Bambling and @emmaclaire_nutrition)
SERVES - 4
PREP TIME - 20 mins
SETTING TIME - 3 hours
GF | DF | RSF | SOY-FREE | EGG-FREE
- 2 blocks Sweet Guts™ Chocolate
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 ⅓ cup natural coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbs Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 tsp Natural Bone Broth Body Glue™
- ½ block Sweet Guts™ Chocolate
- 2 - 4 packets of FUNDAY Natural Sweets
WHAT TO DO
- Break Sweet Gut ™ into small pieces, add all but a couple of pieces to a glass bowl and pour in coconut cream. Using the double boiler method, gently heat stirring until just melted (do not boil).
- Add Natural Bone Broth Body Glue ™ and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine coconut yoghurt and maple syrup.
- Pour the coconut yogurt mixture into the chocolate mixture, sprinkle with salt and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture into cups, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours until set.
- Shave the put aside pieces of chocolate then sprinkle over the top and top with FUNDAY Natural Sweets. Enjoy!
These have got to be the coolest way to consume A.M. Cleanse in Summer. Creamy and so delicious they even get the taste test approval from kids! GF | DF... Read More
Our “upgraded” version of slaw is loaded with fibre and gut-loving collagen! Time hack : if you’re in a hurry you can use pre-packaged organic slaw from the supermarket Prep -... Read More