Why We Love It:
Keeps the kids happy without the sugar high.
Won't send them on a lolly-craving rollercoaster.
No gluten, no soy – perfect for allergies!
Fibre-packed for gut supporting power.
What you’ll need:
- Sweet Guts Chocolate
- Funday sweets
- Gluten-free Grissini sticks
- Organic desiccated coconut
- Hoppers natural colours or Chlorella/Blue Spirulina
What to do:
- Melt Sweet Guts chocolate bars in a double boiler.
- Dip the breadsticks in, covering 3/4 of the stick & refrigerate for 20 minutes. Repeat the process.
- While waiting, pop 1/4 cup desiccated coconut, natural colourings of choice, + a little water to mix in a bowl.
- Spread on an oven tray and bake for 10/15 mins at 160 degrees until crispy.
- Take the sticks out of the fridge, do another light third dip and decorate your spooky creations!
- For the cauldrons, crush the remaining breadsticks to add to the Moulds. Add a little chocolate to the bottom before getting creative with the spooky toppings.
- Set in the fridge
These have got to be the coolest way to consume A.M. Cleanse in Summer. Creamy and so delicious they even get the taste test approval from kids! GF | DF... Read More
Our “upgraded” version of slaw is loaded with fibre and gut-loving collagen! Time hack : if you’re in a hurry you can use pre-packaged organic slaw from the supermarket Prep -... Read More