Creamy, fragrant, Keto Friendly laksa to go made with just a couple of ingredients. An easy and seriously satisfying way to get your daily broth in.
Prep 5 min | Cook 5 Mins | Makes 1 large Soup Cup
Recipe By: Atlanta Fowler
- 1 can coconut cream (BPA Free)
- 2 tsps (or to taste) Gevity Rx Curry Bone Broth Body Glue
- Kaffir lime leaves or fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 red chilli (optional)
- Coriander (optional)
- Garnishes: lime wedges, coriander, shallots, chilli paste, fresh bean sprouts (all optional)
- Pour coconut cream into a pot & heat on med-high.
- Add kaffir lime leaves or a squeeze of fresh lime, turmeric + 2 x tsps of Gevity Rx Curry Bone Broth Body Glue and heat till bubbles form and becomes fragrant
NOTES / TIPS: