Cashews, coconut cream and curry combine to make one hell of a tasty low carb dip
Prep 1 Hour | Cook 15 Mins | Makes 200g
Recipe By: Elle Georgiou AKA The Low Carb High Fat Lifestyle @the_lchf_lifestyle
- 1 tbsp. Gevity Rx Curry Bone Broth Body Glue
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup organic cashews
- 3 tbsp organic coconut cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- Stir 1 tablespoon of Gevity Rx Curry Bone Broth Body Glue into the ½ cup of hot water.
- Top the broth with the cold water, stir and add the cashews.
- Allow to soak for 1-4 hours.
- Drain well.
- Place the cashews in the food processor with lime juice and pulse for a minute to combine.
- Add coconut milk, continue to process until nice and smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days
NOTES / TIPS:
- Add fresh chilli and coriander for extra kick and garnish
- Serve with Elle’s Seeded Crackers