Gevity Rx is a family owned, Australian company that believes happy, healthy, people create the best food. Our culture, pay, health bonuses and dedication to employees’ career growth, form an empowering and meaningful workplace, where we all work together to create a healthier world, one life-changing health product at a time.
About the role :
Based on the sunny Gold Coast and 100% remote working from home, this could be the lifestyle change you have been waiting for. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Collaborator Coordinator role will support the day-to-day operations of our influencer division and be responsible for managing, nurturing and growing a key group of our collaborator partners..
You’re a natural people-person who loves building relationships and using your own influence to get the most out of people. You are a fabulous communicator that easily builds rapport with people from all walks of life.
Obsessed with organisation you will also possess great administrative skills, high level written and verbal communication, and be a whiz with reporting and calendar management.
You love all aspects of social media and are in touch with who’s who in the influencer community. You are always leading the pack when it comes to what’s trending.
Ideally, you have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Bonus points for being authentically passionate about health and wellness.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Work from home (or the beach, or wherever you’re happiest and most productive)
- Improve your health and longevity on the job with product allowances, staff discounts & access to team wellness packages
- Personal and career development via a culture of growth, learning and development
- Work with your “tribe” - a vibrant team of personal development + health and wellness addicts
As the team experiences high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.