Gevity Rx is a family owned, Australian company that believes happy, healthy, people create the best food. Our culture, pay, health bonuses and dedication to employees’ career growth, form an empowering and meaningful workplace, where we all work together to create a healthier world, one life-changing health product at a time.
About the role :
Based on the sunny Gold Coast and 100% remote working from home, this could be the lifestyle change you have been waiting for. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Marketing Managers key role is to be responsible for all areas of marketing across the business, supporting both the B2B and B2C channels.
You’re a project manager extraordinaire, extremely organised and a natural when it comes to overseeing several projects at once. You know how and what to prioritise to ensure projects deliver successful outcomes on time, while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and keeping your cool.
Obsessed with organisation, effective and efficient communication, you will possess great administrative skills, high level written and verbal communication, and be a whiz with reporting and calendar management
You’re a strategic thinker and planner, carefully formulating a responsive plan for seamless execution supporting the team every step of the way.
Ideally, you have experience with Shopify and Zoho CRM and score bonus points for being authentically passionate about health and wellness.
- In conjunction with the CMO and CEO, proactively plan and manage the global marketing calendar with the goal to drive brand awareness and create opportunities for revenue generation
- Manage marketing partnerships to maximise ROI and benefit including but not limited to photographers, graphic design, web developers, digital strategists
- Manage and regularly report on all critical numbers driving marketing performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Manage and oversee the implementation of the marketing budget
- Project manage the communications roll out of new products for retail partner network including distributors, direct stockists and online ecomm
- Prepare and build all communications for our B2B and B2C customers using various email marketing programs including Klaviyo
- Briefing third-party agencies to ensure on time and on brand execution and delivery
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in an marketing management role
- Project Management for a minimum of 3 years
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Exceptional internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Experience using Shopify and Zoho Suite (CRM, Inventory, Analytics) will be highly regarded.
- Work from home (or the beach, or wherever you’re happiest and most productive)
- Improve your health and longevity on the job with product allowances, staff discounts & access to team wellness packages
- Personal and career development via a culture of growth, learning and development
- Work with your “tribe” - a vibrant team of personal development + health and wellness addicts
As the team experiences high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.