SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT SPECIALIST
Are you a passionate, obsessed social media whiz who understands the power of strategising the delivery of amazing content? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Ready to start working on Social strategy? If you’re equally as obsessed with driving meaningful connections, and having a passion for all things health and health food then this could be your dream position! Based on the sunny Gold Coast and 100% remote working from home, this could be the lifestyle change you have been waiting for.
You'll own our organic social channels and be given the scope to try new things all in the name of driving engagement and growth. Working in collaboration with our Head of Brand, Digital Marketing Manager (Performance and Paid media) and our Influencer Manager (UGC and Influencers), you have the opportunity to help create and execute exciting and innovative content strategies across our various social channels, whilst being at the very heart of the latest emerging online trends.
So what does this look like day to day?
- Tell the story - develop and execute a calendar of memorable and informative content that tells the story of our products and our journey. This includes copy, images, creative assets, video across various social media channels – including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube.
- Collaborate with our Digital Marketing Manager to ensure our organic content and calendar works with to support and maximise our paid social content.
- Work with our Influencer Manager and team of influencers, to leverage and display our UGC to speak to new audiences, drive engagement, and grow our following whilst maintaining and directing web traffic and sales.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of social media and present opportunities for us to capitalise on new and emerging market trends, technologies and best practice.
- Nurture and grow our community engagement and start meaningful conversations.
- Balance out planned and organised content in the calendar with being able to be reactive to content that hits relevance for the moment.
- Establish a data-driven approach to content, constantly analysing what worked, why it worked and how we can improve upon it.
- Measure, report and analyse the performance of content across channels and translate these learnings into actionable recommendations for our creative team.
- Manage social responding in our brand voice
You are a creative whose head is constantly in the social space - what’s trending, what’s hot and how to use that to grow engagement. You know how to tell a good story, one that is authentic and engaging; and understand that timing is everything. You know a thing or two about sending things “viral”! You’re highly organised but can go with the flow and switch things up ad-hoc if the opportunity arises. Ideally you have an interest in health and love food.
The following skills and experiences will support your success in this role:
- You’re very comfortable with all social channels, knowing the ins and outs of Tiktok, Reels, stories, static and video content
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media best practices and a solid understanding of content marketing and its implications on social media strategy
- The ability to challenge the status quo and implement new ways of working to drive customer value and improve performance across channels
- Experience in running projects and competing priorities to tight deadlines
- You’re a great communicator who’s able to collaborate with a team while delivering on your role autonomously.
- Experience with Asana is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or equivalent experience
Gevity Rx is a family owned, Australian company that believes happy, healthy, people create the best food. Our culture, pay, health bonuses and dedication to employees’ career growth, form an empowering and meaningful workplace, where we all work together to create a healthier world, one life-changing health product at a time.
We are a passionate bunch of people, all committed to creating health food products not yet in the market - me too and copycat products are NOT what we do. We are super proud that we get to do it right here on the gorgeous Gold Coast and we want to attract people who are as passionate as us about health and longevity.
Why Work with Us?
You will get to work with a passionate, super fun and supportive team - working with products that truly impact our strong community of incredible customers and followers.
The following perks we like to offer as a way to say thank you for the energy, effort, and results our people deliver:
- Generous product package per month
- Cash bonuses and extra paid leave when we hit targets
- No dress code - yay!
- Regular social events - and we sure know how to party and have fun!
- Ability to work from home, the beach or wherever you like!
This role is based on the Gold Coast and offers a combination of office and work from home days.
If you feel you have what it takes and feel we are the right fit for you, we would love to see your application!
How to Apply
Ready to join our team? Hit the apply button and send us:
- Up-to-date CV (obvious!)
- Cover letter (tell us your ideas, if we let you loose on our socials, how would you mix things up?)
- We’d love it if you can provide examples of content you’ve developed along with how they performed.
Please note: Gevity Rx reserves the right to commence screening and interviews as soon as suitable candidates are identified, so please do not delay with your application.