These baked oats are nutrient loaded thanks to a serving of our Natural Bone Broth Body Glue.
GF | DF | RSF
Recipe and creation by @rawbeccabites_
Prep: 10mins | Cook: 25mins | Serves: 1
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 serving of vanilla protein (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp Natural Bone Broth Body Glue™
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (non dairy milk of choice)
- Chocolate Chips or Sweet Guts Chocolate™
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a blender combine all ingredients except for chocolate chips.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a ramekin bowl.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.