- 1 can (400ml) coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp gelatin
- 1 teaspoon of Gevity Rx Natural Bone Broth
- Optional: cinnamon, vanilla, ginger
** see previous recipe for instructions on how to make them.
- Add all ingredients into a small saucepan.
- Heat on a low-medium heat for a few minutes, or until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Taste and add more cacao or maple syrup if desired.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tin or container.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Once set, slice into squares.
- Pop 5-6 squares into a mug and top with hot water. Mix until combined and top with whipped cream.
- Enjoy and savour each mouthful.