Coconut Matcha Panna Cotta
This delicious Italian dessert is sure to be a crowd pleaser, but not in the association of indulgence it is usually renowned for. This guilt free- anti inflammatory dessert is full of gut healing and takes only 10 mins to prep
Prep 10 Mins | Set 2 Hours | Serves 2
Recipe By: Jordan Pie / @jordiepieface
- 1 1/2 tsp organic gelatin (bloomed in 1 tbsp water)
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Gevity Rx Natural Bone Broth Body Glue
- 1- 1 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup thick coconut cream
- Sweetener of choice to taste
- Add the bloomed gelatin and coconut cream to a small saucepan and heat on low until the gelatin has dissolved
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool down slightly
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz for 30-60 seconds.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness, vanilla or matcha to your own taste buds if needed
- Pour the mix into 2 glass jars or cups and place in the fridge until set. It only needs a few hours to set & it’s ready, enjoy and savour every mouthful.