January 25, 2018Breakfast
Cranberry Ripe Smoothie Bowl
Not your average smoothie bowl. Low fructose thanks to the absence of banana and with added gut healing Bone Broth. A great way to sneak some broth into the kids!
Prep 5 Mins | Cook 2 Mins | Serves 1
Recipe By: Penny Benjamin / @pennybenjamin.nutritionist / www.pennybenjamin.com.au
- 3- 4 Strawberries
- ½ cup steamed then frozen cauliflower
- 3-4 cubes of ice
- 1 heaped tbsp your favourite neutral protein powder
- 1 heaped tbsp raw cacoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- ⅓ avocado
- 1 tsp Gevity Rx Natural Bone Broth Body Glue
- water (amount will depend on the consistency you prefer) – more for runny – less for thick
- optional – 1/2 tsp each maca and mesquite
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth (use less water if you like a thicker consistency, use more water if you prefer a thinner, more drinkable consistency).
- Top with extra berries and your favourite nuts/seeds/puffed quinoa as desired.
- Water can be replaced with nut mylk of your choice