These crunchy crackers will have you reaching for another …. and another. Guilt free, completely tasty + perfect with any dip
Prep 15 Mins | Cook 45 Mins
Recipe By: Elle Georgiou AKA The Low Carb High Fat Lifestyle @the_lchf_lifestyle
- 1⁄3 cup almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄3 cup flaxseed or linseed
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp. fennel seeds, crushed
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 150°C / 300°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add boiling water and oil. Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Let sit for 5 mins so the chia seeds can swell.
- Roll the dough thinly out between 2-pieces of baking paper / parchment paper. You can choose to cut them into shape now or crack them after they’re cooked for a more rustic look.
- Bake on lower rack for about 45 minutes, check every 15-mins as seeds can heat up really quickly and burn. For the last 15-mins leave the oven door ajar to let them dry out on the low heat.
- Turn off the oven and let them dry in the oven or on a baking wire rack.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!