Recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free and no added sugar.
Serves 6-8 as a side
- 1 cup quinoa
- Bone Broth Body Glue - Lemon & Herb
- Pear, sliced into wedges
- Radish, sliced into rounds
- Shredded chicken
- Grilled asparagus, halved
- Red onion, sliced into wedges
- Mixed seeds to top
- Rinse the quinoa. Pop in a colander and rinse under running water for at least 30 seconds. Drain well.
- Add rinsed quinoa, 1.5 cups of water and Body Glue to a saucepan. Cover and bring to to a boil over medium-high heat, then decrease to maintain a gentle simmer. Cook until the quinoa has absorbed all of the water (this can take about 10-15 minutes
- Remove the pot from heat, remove the lid and fluff the quinoa with a fork. Season with salt, to taste.
- Assemble onto serving platter and top with your choice of seeds