Snack life is about to get a lot easier with these tasty, two-ingredient chicken nibbles. Affordable, fast, super easy to prepare and seriously delicious! Great for easy dinners & weekend get-togethers.
Prep 20 mins | Cook 16 mins | Serves 2-4
GF | DF | RSF | NO SOY
- 1kg chicken nibbles (or wings)
- ½ jar Gevity Rx Bone Broth Marinade of your choice
- Optional toppings : sesame seeds, parsley, coriander
WHAT DO DO:
- Add chicken nibbles to a large bowl or container, pour on your chosen marinade and pop in the fridge for a min of 20 mins - longer if you have time. The longer they marinate, the stronger the flavour.
- If using an air-fryer (recommended) add to the basket and cook on 180 degrees for 16 minutes, turning at the halfway mark.
- If using an oven, preheat to 180 degrees and cook for 16 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- Serve hot with optional garnishes.
- For extra flavour, baste a few times throughout the cooking time.
- Serve with your favourite Bone Broth Sauce for dipping!