August 19, 2022Entrees/Sides
Bone Broth Marinade Chicken Nibbles
Snack life is about to get a lot easier with these tasty, two-ingredient chicken nibbles. Affordable, fast, super easy to prepare and seriously delicious! Great for easy dinners & weekend get togethers.
Serves 2-4 | GF DF RSF NO SOY
Prep : 20 mins
Cook : 16 mins
- 1kg chicken nibbles (or wings)
- ½ jar Gevity Rx Bone Broth Marinade of your choice
- Optional toppings : sesame seeds, parsley, coriander
What to do :
- Add chicken nibbles to a large bowl or container, pour on your chosen marinade and pop in fridge for a min of 20 mins - longer if you have time. The longer they marinate, the stronger the flavour.
- If using an air-fryer (recommended) add to the basket and cook on 180 degrees for 16 minutes, turning at the halfway mark.
- If using an oven, preheat to 180 degrees and cook for 16 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- Serve hot with optional garnishes.
- For extra flavour, baste a few times throughout the cooking time.
- Serve with your favourite Bone Broth Sauce for dipping!