Prawn Sliders with Souped-Up Sriracha Mayo make the perfect party food. Crunchy, lightly spiced prawns fill these little rolls, topped with our fav spicy mayo. You won't be able to stop at just one.
- 6 x Gluten Free or Sourdough rolls of choice
- 18 prawns, cooked and shelled
- 1 x avocado, diced small
- 3 shallots, sliced finely
- 6 tablespoons Souped-Up Sriracha Mayo
- Chilli and lime wegdes to serve
What to do:
- Cut a v shape into each of your rolls, remove the tops and set aside.
- Chop shelled prawns into small pieces. Add to a mixing bowl with avocado and most of the shallots.
- Gently through the Sriracha Mayo till all ingredients are coated.
- Spoon filling into each roll topped with chilli and extra shallots. Add the bread tops.
- Serve and enjoy
Tip : For a supremely fresh and crunchy prawn, store in the fridge in icy water with lemon till ready to use. We use Mooloolaba prawns but any cooked prawns would work well.