Prawn Sliders with Souped-Up Sriracha Mayo make the perfect party food. Crunchy, lightly spiced prawns fill these little rolls, topped with our fav spicy mayo. You won't be able to stop at just one.
- 6 x Gluten Free or Sourdough rolls of choice
- 18 prawns, cooked and shelled
- 1 x avocado, diced small
- 3 shallots, sliced finely
- 6 tablespoons Souped-Up Sriracha Mayo
- Chilli and lime wegdes to serve
What to do:
- Cut a v shape into each of your rolls, remove the tops and set aside.
- Chop shelled prawns into small pieces. Add to a mixing bowl with avocado and most of the shallots.
- Gently through the Sriracha Mayo till all ingredients are coated.
- Spoon filling into each roll topped with chilli and extra shallots. Add the bread tops.
- Serve and enjoy
Tip : For a supremely fresh and crunchy prawn, store in the fridge in icy water with lemon till ready to use. We use Mooloolaba prawns but any cooked prawns would work well.
These have got to be the coolest way to consume A.M. Cleanse in Summer. Creamy and so delicious they even get the taste test approval from kids! GF | DF... Read More
Our “upgraded” version of slaw is loaded with fibre and gut-loving collagen! Time hack : if you’re in a hurry you can use pre-packaged organic slaw from the supermarket Prep -... Read More