This banana bread is the mid-arvo snack with benefits we ALL need in our life! It’s gluten, dairy, soy, refined sugar-free, packed with fibre and absolutely delicious! With gut-boosting chunks of Sweet Guts™ Salted Caramel Chocolate, this recipe is as functional as it is irresistible!
GF | DF | RSF
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 free-range eggs
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or coconut ghee
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean
- 1 block Gevity Rx Sweet Guts™ Salted Caramel Chocolate- chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add pitted Medjool dates with 1 cup hot water and 2 tsp salt in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Now add banana and coconut ghee. Blend until combined.
- Combine coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Next, add banana caramel mix, eggs, and coconut milk. Whisk until combined.
- Gently fold the Sweet Guts™ pieces through the mixture, then pour into the prepared loaf tin.
- Bake for around 45 minutes or until baked to your liking
Tip - Feel like something a little more decadent? Melt a little extra chocolate to pour over the loaf and swoon.