These air fryer sweet potato fries will save you on time and are a tasty side to burgers, sliders and more! Even more delicious dipped in our Sriracha Mayo!
1-2 sweet potatoes
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of salt
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise into thin planks, and cut each plank into strips.
- Soak: Soak fries in cold water for 30 to 60 minutes before air frying.
- Drain and pat dry sweet potato. Add to a bowl, then drizzle with extra virgin olive oil (about 1 teaspoon per potato) and a pinch of salt, tossing to coat.
- Air Fry: Add fries to your air fryer, spread out in as single of a layer as possible. Cook at 200°C for 15 to 20 minutes, shaking every few minutes to evenly cook.
- Enjoy as a side with Chicken Burgers & Asian Slaw or dip into Sriracha Mayo for some extra zing!