Home made dips are one our favourite things to make here at Gevity Rx. They are so easy and you can add anything you want to make it suit you.
This whole food dip is high in protein (thank you hemp seeds) and features a good dose of gut-love, thanks to our Curry Body Glue.
RECIPE BY - Lilly Lloyd | @lillylloyd__
SERVES - 8-10
PREP TIME - 5 mins
COOK TIME - 20 mins
GF | DF | SOY FREE
- Sweet potato, cut and steamed
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- Heaped tsp Gevity Rx Curry Body Glue
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Apple cider vinegar, just a splash
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- Salt & pepper
- Optional toppings: parsley, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds
WHAT TO DO:
- Steam sweet potato till soft.
- Once cooked, add the sweet potato to a blender with additional ingredients - blend until combined.
- Serve with hemp seeds, parsley, and pumpkin seeds.
- Enjoy this on a platter, a base for fish or chicken, or simply with veggie sticks.
These have got to be the coolest way to consume A.M. Cleanse in Summer. Creamy and so delicious they even get the taste test approval from kids! GF | DF... Read More
Our “upgraded” version of slaw is loaded with fibre and gut-loving collagen! Time hack : if you’re in a hurry you can use pre-packaged organic slaw from the supermarket Prep -... Read More