August 04, 2022Snacks
Tahini & Honey Crunch Bars
These tahini & honey crunch bars only take 5 minutes to make. A great quick snack and perfect for lunchboxes too!
Makes 10 bars or 15 squares
Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free, refined sugar free
Recipe by Jordan Pie
- 2 cups puffed rice, quinoa or millet
- ½ cup desiccated coconut (preservative free)
- ⅓ cup hulled tahini
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 heaped tsp Gevity Rx Natural Bone Broth
- Optional add-ins: vanilla, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cacao nibs ect.
- Add the coconut oil, tahini, honey and broth into a bowl and mix to combine. If it’s not mixing easily, you can gently heat together on low in a small saucepan until runny and combined.
- If you’re adding in vanilla, salt, cinnamon or any of the add-ins, mix them in now.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lined bread loaf tin or container and press down evenly using a spoon.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Slice into 10 bars or 15 squares.