September 23, 2022Dessert
3 Ingredient Salted Caramel Sauce
Follow this easy recipe to make homemade caramel sauce – salted or not. It only takes 10 minutes and 3 simple ingredients. Then drizzle it on ice cream, cakes, pancakes, cheesecake, stir it into iced coffee, or use as a dessert dip for apples!
*This recipe is very easy to double if you’d like to make a larger batch
- 1 can (400ml) organic + additive free coconut cream
- 1 tsp @gevityrx Natural Bone Broth Body Glue™
- 2-4 Tbsp coconut sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
- Add all ingredients into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a medium boil and simmer for approximately 15-18 minutes, or until it has reduced by half.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Pour into a glass jar to store.
Serving Suggestions - on homemade sticky date pudding, pancakes, brownies or ice-cream etc.