- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- Filtered water
- 1/4 block of grass-fed butter or ghee, or EVOO if dairy is not tolerated
- 1 tbsp Bone Broth Body Glue - Natural (Lemon & Herb also works well)
- Optional Extras; turmeric, chilli, smoked paprika, dill, thyme, rosemary, oregano
1. Roughly chop the cauliflower into florets.
2. Place cauliflower into steamer in a large saucepan along with filtered water. Steam the cauliflower until soft and cooked through.
3. Add the steamed cauliflower and the rest of the ingredients into a high quality blender or thermomix and blitz until completely smooth and creamy.
4. Taste the puree and adjust the salt if needed.
5. Serve and enjoy!