Give your chicken burger a little extra zing with our Souped-Up Sriracha Mayo, served with a side of sweet potato fries.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and friendly for Keto & Paleo diets.
600g Free-Range Chicken Mince
1 carrot - grated
1 knob of ginger - grated
2 cloves garlic crushed
4 white mushrooms, finely chopped
½ red onion, diced
Coriander leaves - to taste
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp coconut aminos
1x packet pre-made rainbow or regular coleslaw purchased from the supermarket is a great shortcut.
If you have time or prefer to make yourself, choose a selection of the below ingredients, chopped into fine matchsticks:
- Broccoli stem
- Purple cabbage
- White cabbage
For the burgers
- Add mince to a bowl along with the sesame oil, aminos, Natural Bone Broth Body Glue, ginger and garlic. Mix well with a spoon to
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine
- Work into burger patty sizes of your choice - we make 8
- Cook in preheated grill or saucepan over medium-high heat, 4 mins each side
For the slaw
- Add all the rainbow slaw veg to a large bowl
- Add a few tablespoons of Sriracha Mayo and
Add the slaw ingredients into a bowl along with a few tablespoons of Sriracha Mayo and stir through till all the vegetables are coated.
Assemble patty and slaw on gluten free buns of your choice and top with coriander (or not, if coriander isn’t your thing)
Serve with Sweet Potato fries which are incredible dipped in extra Sriracha Mayo!