January 05, 2023Dressings
Curry Chicken & Mango Salad
Is it even summer if you aren't finding ways to add mango to every single dish?
Our Curry Broth Roasted Chicken shares the limelight in this satisfying, gut loving salad that is great for any occasion.
Prep 10 Mins | Cook 20 Mins | Serves 4 |
What you need:
- 4 Tbs Curry Body Glue™
- 2 Tbs Organic EVOO
- 2 Tbs Curry Powder (optional)
- 4 free-range chicken breasts
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 large bag mixed leaf / mesculin
- 1 cup macadamias (toasted or raw)
- Homemade Ranch-ish Dressing
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 200 celcius.
- Mix the EVOO and Body Glue™ together to form the marinade for the chicken. If you're a fan of a stronger curry flavour add in the optional additional Curry Powder.
- Coat the Chicken Breasts and allow to marinate for a few minutes - till the chicken reaches room temperature.
- Roast Chicken for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through. For the perfect, juicy breast we like to use a meat thermometer. It should read 75 degrees when inserted into the thickest part of meat.
- Allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Slice mango into thin strips then arrange on serving platter with leaves, chicken and macadamias.
- Drizzle with ranch-ish dressing, serve and enjoy.