Recipe & images by Nutritionist Jordan Pie
Makes 6 large or 8 medium sized muffins
This gluten free savoury muffin recipe is flavourful, contains bone broth and veggies + it’s so easy. It’s a ONE bowl wonder - you literally chuck everything into a bowl, mix, then bake.
- 150-200g cooked, diced bacon (preservative free)
- 1.5 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup melted ghee (or unsalted butter)
- 1 Tbsp Gevity Rx Natural Bone Broth Body Glue™
- 1-2 tsp dried herbs (optional)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a muffin tray with muffin cups.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix until evenly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin trays evenly.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and fully cooked through. If you make smaller muffins, they’ll cook much faster, check them at the 20 minute mark to see if they’re ready.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve warm with butter.