If you’re looking for new ways to incorporate our A.M. Cleanse Bone Broth into your diet, then this recipe is for you. All you need is 7 ingredients to make this simple and delicious quiche. It’s perfect for a nourishing breakfast or lunch.
Gluten free, grain free + nut free
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 100g cold, salted butter, cubed
- 4 Tbsp ice water
- 3 brown onions, caramelised
- 2-3 cups silverbeet or spinach, chopped and steamed to soften
- 2 cups roasted pumpkin, cubed
- 1 heaped Tbsp Gevity A.M Cleanse Bone Broth Body Glue
- 8-9 eggs, whisked
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh herbs chopped (parsley, basil, rosemary or sage) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add all pastry ingredients into a food processor and blend until the ingredients come together.
- Remove the mix from the food processor and roll it out evenly in between two pieces of baking paper until an even rectangle is formed.
- Transfer the rectangle of pastry (with the bottom baking paper still attached for ease) into a slice tin. Press it in gently using your hands making sure the pastry doesn’t break.
- Pop the pastry into the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Add the chopped greens into a saucepan and steam for a few minutes to soften.
- Pour the steamed greens into a sieve to remove all of the excess water.
- Now add all the filling ingredients into a bowl and combine.
- Pour the filling ingredients into the pastry and place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Slice into 6 pieces and enjoy.