If you’re looking for new ways to incorporate our A.M. Cleanse Bone Broth into your diet, then this recipe is for you. All you need is 7 ingredients to make this simple and delicious quiche. It’s perfect for a nourishing breakfast or lunch.
Gluten free, grain free + nut free
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 100g cold, salted butter, cubed
- 4 Tbsp ice water
- 3 brown onions, caramelised
- 2-3 cups silverbeet or spinach, chopped and steamed to soften
- 2 cups roasted pumpkin, cubed
- 1 heaped Tbsp Gevity A.M Cleanse Bone Broth Body Glue
- 8-9 eggs, whisked
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh herbs chopped (parsley, basil, rosemary or sage) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add all pastry ingredients into a food processor and blend until the ingredients come together.
- Remove the mix from the food processor and roll it out evenly in between two pieces of baking paper until an even rectangle is formed.
- Transfer the rectangle of pastry (with the bottom baking paper still attached for ease) into a slice tin. Press it in gently using your hands making sure the pastry doesn’t break.
- Pop the pastry into the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Add the chopped greens into a saucepan and steam for a few minutes to soften.
- Pour the steamed greens into a sieve to remove all of the excess water.
- Now add all the filling ingredients into a bowl and combine.
- Pour the filling ingredients into the pastry and place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Slice into 6 pieces and enjoy.
These have got to be the coolest way to consume A.M. Cleanse in Summer. Creamy and so delicious they even get the taste test approval from kids! GF | DF... Read More
Our “upgraded” version of slaw is loaded with fibre and gut-loving collagen! Time hack : if you’re in a hurry you can use pre-packaged organic slaw from the supermarket Prep -... Read More