January 12, 2018Drinks
Iced Chocolate Frappe
Move over store bought sugar laden frappes, there is a new guy in town. This refreshingly delicious, sugar free, gut healing iced frappe will be your new summer go to.
Prep 1 min | Serves 1
Recipe By: Penny Benjamin | @pennybenjamin.nutritionist www.pennybenjamin.com.au
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp coconut cream + 1/2 cup water OR 3/4 cup nut milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp Gevity Rx Natural Bone Broth Body Glue
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Serve in a glass with a reusable straw and enjoy
NOTES / TIPS:
- For a coffee frappe, replace the Cacao with 1-2 shots of espresso
- For caffeine free frappe, replace cacao with carob powder.