This zesty salad is the perfect Summer side. Light and fresh, we love the double dose of Bone Broth - such a great way to consume gut healing goodness in the warmer months.
Recipe by Chloe / @youknowchlo
Serves 4 as a side or 2 as a light meal
• 6 chicken tenderloins
• 1 tbsp of Bone Broth Body Glue - Lemon & Herb
• 1 tbsp of EVOO
• Juice of 1/4 lemon
• Cracked black pepper
• 1 bunch of broccolini
• 1 bunch of asparagus
• 1 cup of rocket
• 250g of rice of your choice
• Sprinkle of shaved parmesan *omit for Dairy Free
• 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
• 4 tbsp of EVOO
• 1 tsp of crushed garlic
• 1 tsp Bone Broth Body Glue - Lemon & Herb
1. Place the chicken in a bowl and add the EVOO, Bone Broth, fresh lemon and pepper. Mix with tongs and set aside for 10 mins.
2. While the chicken marinates, roughly chop up the broccolini and asparagus
3. Add the greens to a frypan on medium heat with some EVOO and cook until slightly soft. Place in a bowl to the side.
4. Next add the chicken to the frypan, pouring over any extra liquid and cook until browned. Turn ofc heat.
5. Cook rice in your chosen method - absorption, stovetop, rice cooker etc
6. Grab a serving tray and combine the cooked greens, rocket, rice and parmesan
7. Combine all dressing ingredients into a jar, pop on a lid and shake until combined
8. Drizzle over the salad and place the chicken on top
Taste amazing hot or cold