PREP 20 MINS SERVES 4-6
WHAT YOU NEED
1 x large( (1.5kg) free-range / organic chicken
1 bulb of garlic 1 lemon
1 bunch of mixed fresh herbs ,
such as, thyme, rosemary - roughly chopped
2 tbs EVOO
3 tbs Gevity Rx Body Glue - Lemon & Herb
WHAT DO TO
1. Preheat the oven to 240°C
2. Mix the EVOO and Lemon & Herb Body Glue™ in a small bowl to combine, then rub half the mix all over the bird.
3. Carefully prick the lemon all over, then place inside the chicken’s cavity, along with garlic cloves and herbs.
4. Place the tray in the oven, then turn the heat down immediately to 200°C and cook for 1 hour 20 minutes.
5. Baste the chicken with remaining broth mix halfway through cooking.
6. When cooked, take the tray out of the oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes while you make your gravy.