This delicious Mango & Passionfruit Loaf tastes like Summer and is the perfect light dessert to whip up over the Christmas period.
Prep 15 mins | Cook 30 Mins | Serves 1 loaf
This recipe is GF DF RSF
Recipe by: Penny Benjamin - Nutritionist/ @pennybenjamin.nutritionist / www.pennybenjamin.com.au
● 1 cup mango flesh (about 1 medium mango)
● 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp (about 1.5 large passionfruit)
● 3 large free-range, organic eggs
● 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
● 1/2 cup coconut flour
● 1 tbsp Gevity Rx Natural Bone Broth Body Glue
NOTE/TIPS: This loaf turns out to be more of a sponge/cake
texture, yet it’s still extremely light and refreshing. Perfect for
dessert or a treat after a summer lunch!
These have got to be the coolest way to consume A.M. Cleanse in Summer. Creamy and so delicious they even get the taste test approval from kids! GF | DF... Read More
Our “upgraded” version of slaw is loaded with fibre and gut-loving collagen! Time hack : if you’re in a hurry you can use pre-packaged organic slaw from the supermarket Prep -... Read More