July 15, 2022Dinner
Smokey Texan Lamb Ribs
One of the most indulgent and naughty sounding meals thats usually laden with sugar is now packed with Bone Broth and Prebiotic Fibre thanks to our gut loving Smokey Texan Bone Broth Marinade.
GF DF SF
- 1kg rack of lamb ribs, preferably free-range / organic
- Gevity Rx Smokey Texan Bone Broth Marinade
What to do:
- Slice the rack into individual ribs if your butcher didn't do this for you
- Add ribs to a glass bowl or container and cover with marinade. Mix well with your hands to ensure they are all evenly coated then pop in the fridge to marinate. If time allows, marinate overnight for maximum flavour.
- If using an airfryer - add to basket and cook on 200 degrees for 20 minutes, brushing with extra marinade half way through cooking time.
- If cooking in an oven, preheat to 180 degrees. Place ribs on a baking tray and cook for 40 minutes, basting with extra marinade every 10 minutes.
- Serve with Better Belly BBQ sauce and slaw for the ultimate taste experience.