July 13, 2022Dinner
Terrific Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry
Feed the family in under 20 minutes with this speedy Teriyaki beef stir-fry packed full of veg and a sneaky serve of the World’s Most Nutrient Dense Bone Broth!
Serves 4 | GF DF RSF NO SOY
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 600g grass-fed beef strips
- ½ -¾ jar Gevity Rx Terrific Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1 brown onion, in wedges
- Handful of snow peas
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbs EVOO for cooking
Optional extras / garnishes : fresh chilli, basil, shallots, sesame seeds
What to do:
- Heat 1 tbs EVOO in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the beef strips and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 mins or until browned all over. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Heat the remaining EVOO in the same pan over medium-high heat. Cook all the veg aside from the snow peas for 3 mins or until starting to slightly soften.
- Add snow peas and Teriyaki Marinade. Stir to combine then add the beef back in
- Cook, stirring, for 3 mins until heated through.
- Serve topped with rice and optional garnishes.