September 02, 2022Dinner
Turmeric Bone Broth Rice
Flavourful turmeric and bone broth rice is such a delicious and healthy side. It goes with almost any dish, from curries to fried fish, slow cooked meats and more. It takes meal prepping to a whole other level and the best part … it’s so easy to make!
1 cup of rice = approximately 3 cups of cooked rice
- 1 cup organic medium grain white rice
- 1 ½ cups filtered water
- ½ - 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Gevity Rx Boost Bone Broth Body Glue™ (any of the Gevity Rx Bone Broth will work in this recipe)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Rinse the rice in clean water.
- Add the washed rice + the filtered water, turmeric powder, pepper, Gevity Rx Boost Bone Broth and coconut oil into a saucepan. Bring it up to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cover with the lid on for 15 minutes. I like to stir every 5 or so minutes so the rice doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- Remove from the heat and leave the lid on for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and use a fork to fluff up the rice.