A quick easy way to spice up your juicy chicken thighs for your Chrissy day BBQ.
Prep 10 Mins | Cook 10 Mins | Serves 4
Recipe : Penny Benjamin, Nutritionist / @pennybenjamin.nutritionist
- 4 organic, free-range chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbs Gevity Rx Curry Bone Broth Body Glue
- 1 tsp garam masala or curry powder
- Add the coconut yoghurt, Bone Broth and garam masala to a small bowl then whisk until well combined.
- Place chicken thighs into a large baking dish or bowl and add the coconut yoghurt/curry marinade. Use your hands to mix and ensure the meat is evenly coated. Cover and chill in the fridge overnight or for a few hours at least.
- Grill on BBQ over medium heat - a few minutes each side until cooked through.
- Serve with fresh coriander, extra coconut yoghurt and your favourite salads and side dishes.