Prep 10 mins | Cook & assemble 20mins | Serves 4 as a side
Recipe: Kira Love - Masterchef Contestant
For the chicken
- 1 free-range chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp Curry Bone Broth Body Glue (Lemon & Herb would work well for this recipe also)
- 1 garlic clove
For the salad
- ¼ Savoy cabbage
- 2 cups spinach or greens
- Handful parsley
- Handful mint
- Handful tarragon
- Sliced Spanish onion
- 1 pink lady apple
- Activated pecans
- ½ avocado
- 2 tbsp Great Guts Mayo
- Lemon juice
- 1 clove Garlic, grated
- Bring a small saucepan of water to boil.
- Add Gevity Rx Bone Broth Body Glue, garlic and chicken breast and reduce to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave to sit for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from saucepan and place on a paper towel to allow excess water to drain. Slice once cool enough to touch.
- Layer salad ingredients on platter beginning with the cabbage, greens and herbs. Then layer red onion, apple, pecans and finish with chicken and avocado.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice and freshly grated garlic to the Great Guts Mayo and drizzle over salad.