Recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free and no added sugar.
- 1/2 cup Gevity Rx Great Guts Mayo
- 1/3 cup unsweetened natural coconut yoghurt
- 1 small lemon, juiced & zest
- 1 tbsp seeded mustard
- Sea salt
- 1kg small red skin potatoes, quartered 6 radishes, finely sliced
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- Apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt
1. Add potatoes to a saucepan of cold water with a splash of apple cider vinegar and sea salt (this helps to keep the skins intact). Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer until tender. Drain well and allow to cool.
2. Prepare dressing by combining Gevity Rx Great Guts Mayo with coconut yoghurt, lemon juice and mustard. Season to taste.
3. In a large bowl add cooled potatoes, radish, red onion, spring onions and dressing. Gently combine to coat all potatoes.
4. Add parsley and dill and fold through.
Serve topped with chives and lemon zest.
Recipe Notes: Gevity Rx Total Tummy Turmeric Mayo can also be used in this recipe. You can pre-cook potatoes the day before and allow to cool overnight.
This recipe was created by nutritionist Casey-Lee Lyons, for Gevity Rx.