Healthy, succulent and delicious marinated fish & veg cooked to perfection in under 30 minutes. This recipe is super versatile allowing you to use whatever veg you have on hand.
Serves 2 | GF DF RSF
- 2 x fish fillets of choice (we used Orange Roughy)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Pimpin' Portuguese Bone Broth Marinade
- Veg of choice - we used carrot, broccolini, capsicum and zuch!
- You will also need foil and baking paper
What to do :
- Cover fish fillets with marinade and refrigerate for a min of 20 mins - overnight if possible.
- Cut a piece of foil large enough to fold over fish as well as a smaller piece of baking paper. Place the baking paper in the centre of the foil.
- Layer your chosen veg on top of the baking paper, trying to keep them even and flat.
- Pop fish fillets on top of veg, then pour remaining marinade over the top.
- Fold foil edges upward to seal and form parcels.
- Pop in the air-fryer or oven and cook on 180 degrees for 15-20 mins or until fish is just cooked through.
- Carefully open foil parcels as they will be hot. Serve warm with your fav sides.