Gut-Healthy Protein Pumpkin Spice Donuts! These treats blend the the deliciousness of pumpkin spice with gut-friendly, functional ingredients like MCT & Matcha plus collagen goodness from BURN Body Glue, making them the ideal halloween snack for a happy tummy.
RECIPE BY - @gabriellailyse
SERVES - 7
PREP TIME - 20 mins
COOK TIME - 12 mins
- Dry Ingredients:
1 cup oat flour (use almond flour for G/F)
2 scoops (approximately 60g) of vanilla protein powder (whey or plant-based)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wet Ingredients:
2 large eggs
1/4 cup Greek yogurt or a dairy-free alternative
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or other milk of choice
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or unsalted butter
2 tablespoons maple syrup or sweetener of choice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
WHAT TO DO :
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Grease a donut pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Blend both mixtures until smooth.
- Pour into the doughnut pan, filling each cavity ¾ full.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until golden.
- Cool, melt the chocolate glaze in a double boiler, dip