July 12, 2022Dinner
Terrific Teriyaki Salmon Bites
Teriyaki salmon has never been so easy or delicious! Our Terrific Teriyaki delivers all the traditional flavour with soy or sugar and the air-fryer cooks each bite sized piece to perfection. This will be a recipe you repeat over and over.
Serves 2 | GF DF RSF NO SOY
- 2 x pieces salmon (skin on and wild caught preferably)
- ⅓-½ cup Terrific Teriyaki Marinade
What to do:
- Cut salmon into small bite sized pieces. You’ll need a sharp knife to do this.
- Pop salmon bites into a container, add the marinade and gently toss to ensure each piece is coated evenly.
- Marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 20 mins or overnight if time allows.
- Add salmon pieces to air-fryer basket and cook for 4 minutes on 180 degrees. Once the timer goes off, baste each piece with extra marinade and turn.
- Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes, still on 180 degrees.
- Serve with your favourite sides.