Teriyaki salmon has never been so easy or delicious! Our Terrific Teriyaki delivers all the traditional flavour with soy or sugar and the air-fryer cooks each bite sized piece to perfection. This will be a recipe you repeat over and over.
Serves 2 | GF DF RSF NO SOY
- 2 x pieces salmon (skin on and wild caught preferably)
- ⅓-½ cup Terrific Teriyaki Marinade
What to do:
- Cut salmon into small bite sized pieces. You’ll need a sharp knife to do this.
- Pop salmon bites into a container, add the marinade and gently toss to ensure each piece is coated evenly.
- Marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 20 mins or overnight if time allows.
- Add salmon pieces to air-fryer basket and cook for 4 minutes on 180 degrees. Once the timer goes off, baste each piece with extra marinade and turn.
- Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes, still on 180 degrees.
- Serve with your favourite sides.