Makes 15 meatballs
Cooking time : 30 minutes
- 500g organic beef or lamb mince
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 2-3 tsp Gevity Rx Body Glue (Natural, Lemon & Herb and Curry work best)
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add some coconut oil.
- Add all the meatball ingredients into a bowl and use your hands to mix and combine everything evenly.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place into the heated frying pan in batches. Don’t overcrowd the pan.
- Cook the meatballs on all sides until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer the meatballs to a plate and continue cooking the meatballs until all the mix has been used.
- When they’re ready serve as is or with our Onion & Bone Broth Gravy plus Cauliflower Puree