Makes roughly 2 cups of gravy
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 4 brown onions, sliced
- 4 Tbsp butter or ghee
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Gevity Rx Natural Bone Broth Body Glue™
- 1 cup water
- Steam cauliflower till soft and mushy then put aside.
- Add 2 Tbsp of butter (ghee or coconut oil for a dairy free option) to frypan on medium heat.
- Saute onions till golden brown - this will take roughly 20 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter along with the garlic and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Now add the cauliflower, broth, water and stir through.
- Add the gravy mixture into a food processor or a blender and blitz until completely smooth and creamy.
- Now add the gravy back into the frying pan and continue to simmer until the natural sweetness from the onions is gone and you get to your preferred gravy thickness.
- Serve the gravy with our Lemon & Herb Roast Chicken or anything you like!
Will last for 10 days in the fridge.