Take all the fuss out of tonight's dinner with this one pan, nutrient-dense fried rice!
You've been missing out if you’ve never added Body Glue to rice! It amplifies flavour and ticks that daily gut health box. This recipe is ready in just 20 minutes, with minimal clean up. WINNING!
GF | DF | RSF
- 2 cup long grain rice
- 4 cup flltered water
- 3 tbs Gevity Rx Curry Bone Broth Body Glue™
- 3 free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup shallots, diced
- 1 cup baby carrots, diced
- 1 cup baby peas
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbs coconut aminos
- Heat sesame oil and oyster sauce over medium heat. Add the peas, carrot and shallots and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Prepare broth mixture by combining 3 tbs of Curry Body Glue™ with 4 cups of water.
- Add rice and broth mixture to the pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- When most of the water has reduced, crack two eggs into a cup or bowl and whisk. Gently push the rice to the sides of the pan then pour the egg mix into the center. Use a spatula to fold the egg while cooking so it doesn’t stick or burn. Once cooked, break up the egg and mix through the rice.
- Drizzle with coconut aminos and serve with Souped-Up Sriracha Mayo.
These have got to be the coolest way to consume A.M. Cleanse in Summer. Creamy and so delicious they even get the taste test approval from kids! GF | DF... Read More
Our “upgraded” version of slaw is loaded with fibre and gut-loving collagen! Time hack : if you’re in a hurry you can use pre-packaged organic slaw from the supermarket Prep -... Read More