You'll never have potatoes any other way once you try these. Crunchy, a little spicy and we promise they taste as impressive as they look. A great side for Christmas Day or any day that ends in Y.
Prep 10 mins | Bake 1 Hour
- 1kg Desiree potatoes (You could use any type really. Small-medium sized ones work best)
- 3 tablespoons Organic EVOO
- 3 tablespoons Pimpin' Portuguese Bone Broth Marinade
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Carefully cut slices into each potato, 3-6mm apart (cut deep but not all the way through). Our expert tip is to place the potato between 2 wooden spoons to stabilise it while cutting - trust us, it's a good hack!
- Mix the EVOO and marinade together in a bowl.
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan, drizzle over the marinade mix taking time to make sure it gets down into the potato cuts.
- Roast for 1 hour or until golden and cooked to your liking.
- Serve on a platter topped with chopped chives or parsley.
TIP - If you don't like spice or don't have Pimpin' Portuguese on hand you could also use Natural or Lemon & Herb Body Glue™ instead.